Eastern Gateway to the DFW Metroplex
Situated on Lake Ray Hubbard is the vibrant community of Rowlett, Texas! With a growing population of nearly 63,000, Rowlett offers a small town feel within one of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the United States. In 2011, City leaders developed a vision called Realize Rowlett 2020 that provided a road map to quality developments that create a sense of place and encourage healthy living. Since then, Rowlett has announced over $1.5 Billion of unique projects and investments that will rival any developments in the U.S. Below are some of the top reasons to select Rowlett:
- Location - Rowlett is situated on Interstate 30 and the President George Bush Turnpike providing easy access to Downtown Dallas and other parts of the DFW Metroplex. The City is located within 20 minutes of the Telecom Corridor and the Plano/Frisco area.
- Available Land - Unlike other areas, the City of Rowlett has over 2,100 acres of vacant commercial land ready for development.
- Workforce - With over 3.4 million workers in the region, Rowlett offers access to a large, educated workforce to help your business thrive.
- Safety - Rowlett is consistently ranked one of the safest Cities in Texas.
- Community Amenities - Rowlett was built with the citizen in mind. Some of many amenities include Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Downtown Rowlett Station, Lake Ray Hubbard, Rowlett Community Centre with Wet Zone Waterpark, great neighborhoods, and the upcoming Bayside development.
- A Community of Resolve - On December 26, 2015, Rowlett was struck by an EF-4 Tornado that did tremendous damage in parts of the community. The citizens of Rowlett showed immense resolve and determination to help each other and quickly rebuild.