The City of Rowlett is rich in the amenities that enhance all areas of our lives.
- Lake Ray Hubbard - 22,000 acre lake that is great for fishing, kayaking, skiing, relaxing, and recreational boating. There are also numerous parks around the lake.
- Rowlett Community Centre - State-of-the-art facility offering a variety of services including fitness, walking track, gyms, racquetball, game room, and athletic programs. Located adjacent to Pecan Grove Park and Wet Zone Waterpark.
- Numerous walking trails and parks throughout City.
- Waterview Golf Club is a premier 18-hole course located near Lake Ray Hubbard in Northeast Rowlett.
- Visit the Parks & Recreation web page here.
- A field guide to the birds of Lake Ray Hubbard (created by Anna Rigodanzo)