Business Retention & Expansion
The Mission of Rowlett Business, Retention, & Expansion (BRE) is to ensure that existing businesses have the tools, resources and business climate to succeed in Rowlett.
Please reach out to Charles Mazarakes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-412-6121 to schedule a retention visit and/or if you have any questions. Visits can be done in-person at the business (preferred), via video, or over the phone.
- We can provide (complimentary) customized reports to your business. Types of reports include underwriting, brochure, list, analytic, market, change, market share, retail, and demographic.
- Workforce and employee/employer training information is availablehere.
- If you need a Certificate of Origin, the Rowlett Area Chamber & Visitors Center offers this service free for members and $10 for non-members.
- If your business has exterior security cameras, you canregister them with the Rowlett Police to potentially assist them in solving crimes that may occur.
- City of Rowlett permit forms and applications are available here.
- Frustrated with "Showrooming?" Check out Seven Ways Businesses and Communities Can Counter "Showrooming."
- Visit Ready.gov/Business to prepare your business for all types of emergencies such as natural disasters such as tornado's, pandemics, and human caused accidents. Check out their Severe Wind Tornado Toolkit here.
- Additional resources available in the Starting a Business in Rowlett section.